Founded in 2001, the Florida Supportive Housing Coalition (FSHC) is a statewide advocacy organization of other statewide advocacy organizations, affordable and supportive housing developers, service providers, homeless coalitions, local governments, and other likeminded businesses and individuals who understand the role of stable housing to the health and wellbeing of individuals with special needs or experiencing homelessness.
The Florida Supportive Housing Coalition is dedicated to fostering the development of affordable housing for persons with special needs including elders, veterans, survivors of domestic violence, young people aging out of the foster care system, individuals with serious mental illnesses, substance use disorders, developmental disabilities, or chronic physical illnesses, and individuals and families who are experiencing homelessness or at risk of homelessness.
Who We Are
- Affordable housing developers and operators
- Housing support providers
- Community based care behavioral health providers
- Department of Children & Families Managing Entities
Managed Care Companies
- Disability rights organizations
- Homeless Coalitions and Continuums of Care
- Supportive Housing Consultants
- Private health care organizations
- Students and independent stakeholders